The Vivial sales team relies on eSignatures as a critical part of their sales process, and they needed a new solution that could provide the user support and ease of use the team demanded. When considering an eSignature solution, the most important things to their team were:
- A solution connected to both Salesforce and Oracle CPQ
- Ability to send agreements for signature without leaving Salesforce
- An implementation that is intuitive and straightforward with low level of complexity
- Minimal disruption to current eSignature users
After evaluating a number of providers, HelloSign quickly rose to the top as the vendor to provide Vivial and their sales reps a solution that was ultimately smarter and faster.
Like most forward-looking technology companies, Vivial invests in technology that makes their internal team’s workflows seamless, efficient and straightforward. This is especially true of their sales team, who is directly responsible for finding new business and supporting customers. No sales team wants to deal with the inefficient manual processes of signing, scanning and faxing documents out to customers. Knowing this, Vivial’s Director of Salesforce Automation, Shelley Glueckert, and her team went in search of an eSignature solution. They initially selected a legacy eSignature vendor and implemented it into their Salesforce instance. While this solution worked, the user support and ease of use they expected were missing, prompting them to reopen their search for an eSignature solution.
- to explain
- to understand and use
- to administrate
Faster to implement than legacy vendor
- document signing is faster
- response times are shorter
- signature workflow is more transparent