Signing Documents Electronically
Signing Documents Electronically Using HelloSign
Have you ever needed to get a document signed ASAP but been out of the office? It's super frustrating! But you're in luck. Online signing applications make it incredibly easy to format documents and collect signatures from anywhere in the world.
HelloSign is an electronic signature application that works with any desktop or mobile device. That means you can electronically request a legally binding signature or sign a document, even when you're on the road or away from your desk. Best of all, it's safe, secure, and super simple to use. You can get started in just a few steps. You'll be signing in no time!
Here's how to start signing documents electronically using HelloSign:
- Create your HelloSign account. You can use the Google authenticator or enter in your email and a new password.
- Upload the document you need signed. Access documents from your desktop or from other applications like Drop, Dropbox, and Evernote.
- Prepare your document for signature. Use special text fields to format your document. You can add fields like signature fields, check boxes, and more.
- Request a signature vis email. Once the document has been prepped, you can insert your own electronic signature or send the document out to be signed.
- That's it! A copy of the completed document will automatically store to your HelloSign account.
Set-up is simple. Create your HelloSign account in a matter of minutes!