Send Documents Online
Use HelloSign to Send Documents Online
Gone are the days where you have to print out paperwork, fill it out, and then scan or fax it. eSignature apps like HelloSign allow users to legally sign and send documents with just the click of a mouse or a tap of the finger. This saves you time and precious resources by eliminating the frustrating and time-consuming process of managing paper.
HelloSign is an eSignature application that's easy to use and easy to set up. It provides legally binding eSignatures you can apply to any document online. In addition to empowering users to sign documents online, HelloSign makes it simple to send and store documents in one place. You can prepare a document for signature, send it out for signature via email, and have it automatically returned to you all within a few minutes.
It's easy to get started! Here's how to send a document using HelloSign:
- Create your free HelloSign account. You can use the Google authenticator or type in your email address and a new password.
- Upload your document to your HelloSign account. Pull in a document from your desktop or document storage applications like Box, DropBox, and Evernote.
- Prepare the document for signature. Use special fields to prepare the document. You can format using text fields, check boxes, and more.
- Send via email. Enter in the email address where you want to send the document and include an optional custom message.
- Sit back and wait for the signed copy to be returned to you. The recipient will receive a signature, you'll receive notifications when it's been viewed and signed, and you'll both receive a copy of the signed document when it's completed.
Ready to get started? Create your HelloSign account today. Unlimited documents for all Pro plans and above.