How Do Electronic Signatures Work?
Find Out How Electronic Signatures Work with HelloSign
Start Signing Today.Sign up for Free
Electronic signatures save a tremendous amount of time, money, and hassle for individuals and businesses alike while adding an extra layer of security to the traditional ink and paper signatures we're accustomed to. It's also important to know that electronic signatures are recognized as just as legal as traditional ink and paper signatures under the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act.
With HelloSign, both signing electronically and requesting an electronic signature are extremely quick, easy, and painless. HelloSign allows businesses and individuals alike to benefit from the speed, innovation, and simplicity of signing online.
To request an electronic signature with HelloSign, simply:
- Create a free account at www.hellosign.com
- Click who needs to sign, "Just me", "Me and others," or "Just others"
- Upload the document you'd like to be signed
- Set the document up for signature by dragging and dropping text fields to the appropriate places on the document
- Enter the recipients email address and click send
To learn more about getting started with electronic signatures, check out our free eSignatures 101 guide!