Just one week after being named the #1 eSignature solution for SMBs in G2 Crowd's “Top 50 Small-Businesses Products,” HelloSign has been ranked the overall best software solution for mid-market companies in the new “Top 25 Mid-Market Software Products” list! We’re incredibly proud and honored that our customers have shown their love of our service by rating us so highly in both reports.
Building Solutions That Work for Businesses of All Sizes
Helping businesses of all shapes and sizes achieve great things has been a top priority for HelloSign since our launch in 2012. As HelloSign’s very own CEO Joseph Walla puts it, “We measure our success by the success of our users.”
So it’s with great gratitude that we acknowledge the #1 ranking from both small and mid-market businesses. The G2 Crowd ratings are based directly on feedback from users and customer satisfaction ratings by people who actively use HelloSign. Customers like Jenny, for example, who had this to say in her review of HelloSign:
“We are obtaining signatures faster, no more "lost" or duplicate forms, and communication is improved with alerts and with PDF copies of the fully executed docs to all signers.
Both our employees and contractors appreciate the ease of use. We've received positive feedback for improving our processes.” - See full review here
And like Zack, who had this to say about how HelloSign works for his business:
“Ultimately I'm saving time whilst appearing more innovative and a leader in the space. It's enabled us to speed up transactions, create more revenue and do better business.” – See full review here
We’re thrilled to support current and future SMB customers as they innovate!
Above and Beyond eSignatures
We continue to dedicate ourselves to providing the perfect solutions for businesses ready to leave behind costly paperwork systems and clunky document flows. This goes far beyond electronic signing!
Some of our most useful features for business continue to be:
- Secure and seamless signing flows for you, your teams, and your customers.
- Team management tools to give you the ability to add, remove or upgrade team members easily.
- A robust and powerful API allowing you to customize and embed your signing flows directly into any application or website.
- Integrations with popular applications and services like Box, Google Drive, Oracle, Salesforce (coming soon!), HubSpot CRM, Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, and more.
- Real-time notifications of document status so you know exactly when something has been opened, viewed, and signed.