Here's why IT Directors, VPs of Operations and Sales Managers users have chosen HelloSign for their organizations.
Your documents are secure. Your signatures are legally binding.
Security is our primary concern and we take every measure to protect your data. All of your data is encrypted both in transfer and at rest using the same level of encryption employed by leading banks and government agencies.
Our signatures are legally binding and accepted for documents big and small. We are compliant with eSignature laws in the U.S. and the European Union and offer double authentication for signers.
- 256 bit SSL data encryption in transfer and at rest
- Hosted in a state-of-the-art ISO 27001 certified SAS70 Type II facility
- Credit card information is stored by a PCI Leve 1 Service Provider
- Signer authentication via email and PIN
- Compliant with the U.S. ESIGN Act, the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), and the European EC/1999/93 Directive
Get your documents signed in the blink of an eye.
Moving away from paper isn't easy. But the benefits are clear. Without paper, there is nothing for the signer to print, scan and send back. With HelloSign there is no time wasted. Documents can now be signed directly through a browser or mobile device and you are automatically notified once it's signed - and if it hasn't been, we automatically send a friendly reminder.
Documents that require multiple parties to sign can all be sent the signature request at the same time or you can choose to set the sequence in which the document needs to be signed and we will automatically move it from party to party, in order, until it's completed. You receive a notification when each party has viewed and signed the document. Once complete, the final version is distributed as a PDF to all parties.
We manage the whole process of collecting signatures so you don't have to.
- Documents can be signed directly through a browser or smartphone
- Send signature requests to 10 different parties at once
- Assign the order in which the document should be signed
- Have a document returned to you to sign off on once the other party has signed
- Receive notifications each time the document is viewed and again when it's signed
- A detailed audit trail provides an appended record of all activity
- Automatic and manual reminders
We're a joy to use, not another clunky program to make sense of.
If you're anything like us, you don't want to spend your time trying to figure out how to use another service or trying to navigate its cluttered interface. You also don't want another account to manage or another password to remember.
We designed HelloSign with you in mind. We want you to feel a little bit of magic every time you need something signed. With us, sending a signature request is easy and natural for both the sender and recipient. The signer is guided through the document, highlighting all the places they need to sign and enter information. The process is straightforward, simple for everyone and it all integrates into the other services you already use.
- Guided signing with place tags and required fields
- 17 different file formats are accepted including PDF, DOC, DOCX
- Login with your Google credentials (and Microsoft soon)
- Sync your account to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and Evernote
- Drag & drop files, upload them from your desktop or your cloud storage account
- Create templates of commonly used documents
- Link to forms from your website or in an email
- Sort documents by status, to make it easy to spot outstanding signature requests
- Download a PDF copy of a signed document to store
- Store multiple versions of your signature and initials
Signatures without boundaries.
Signing with us is free and limitless. Whether poolside, in a board meeting or at an altitude of 30,000 feet, we enable you to easily sign and send your documents from wherever you are. You can sign documents from your iPhone, iPad, our forthcoming Android app, or right in your Gmail account.
Regardless of how (or where) you sign a document, rest assured that all of your signatures are legally-binding and the documents are automatically backed up in your secure HelloSign account.
- Sign in Gmail
- iPhone & iPad apps
- Android app (coming soon)
- Secure cloud storage included
One eSignature service for your entire company.
With a Unified Team, everyone in your organization can be part of the same team, regardless of their account type. Everyone can use eSignatures to sign documents and request signatures from others. What makes Unified Teams unique is the ability to have free and premium users on the same team.
We built this feature and structured our pricing to make it possible for everyone to collaborate and work more efficiently without having to pay for low volume users. You no longer need to pay for every employee to send signature requests or deny them the service simply because it isn't cost effective. Unified Teams changes that.
Having one, Unified Team makes organizing and tracking all of your organization's documents quick and painless, and keeps each department in the loop as agreements are made and contracts are signed.
- Everyone can sign and request signatures electronically
- Team members can be included as signers or CC'd on signature requests
- Team members can create and share templates
- Admin controls to manage documents, users and permission settings
The UI is wonderful...
HelloSign is exactly what I needed and the user interface is wonderful to work with! Your team has done an awesome job.
I find HelloSign very compelling...
As an ex-Googler who helped launch Gmail and now a lawyer, I find HelloSign very compelling.
I can't tell you how excited I am about this. Countless times I've had to print something out to sign it and then scan it so I can email it. So genius.